Skip to main content

How do list command on one ssh command?

I try connect with ssh2 and run script in one line command.

/usr/bin/ssh2 --password ${password} -l root ${address} cd ${dir} ; python script.py

But directory isn't changed. Why ? I want write with two command. It does only first command (cd)

Solved

Hello you should use && instead of ; and put command in " example:

/usr/bin/ssh2 --password ${password} -l root ${address} "cd ${dir} && python script.py"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the function of a static constructor in a non static class?

I've noticed that a non-static class can have a static constructor: public class Thing { public Thing() { Console.WriteLine("non-static"); } static Thing() { Console.WriteLine("static"); } } And when you initialize an instance of Thing the static constructor gets called first. Output: static non-static What would be the need for this? Do you use it to initialize static fields on your instance of the non-static type? Are there any things to take into consideration when using a static constructor? Solved Do you use it to initialize static fields on your instance of the non-static type? Pretty much, except that static fields (or static members of any kind) aren't associated with instances; they are associated with the type itself, regardless of whether it is a static class or a non-static class. The documentation lists some properties of static constructors, one of which is: ...

Can I use gulp-imagemin with gulp-watch?

Can I use gulp-imagemin plugin with gulp-watch? So, I need to optimize images as soon as they are put into the folder. Here is a part of my gulpfile.js: var gulp = require('gulp'); var imagemin = require('gulp-imagemin'); var pngquant = require('imagemin-pngquant'); gulp.task('default', function() { gulp.watch('dist/images/**', function(event) { gulp.run('images'); }); }); // Image files gulp.task('images', function () { return gulp.src('src/images/*') .pipe(imagemin({ progressive: true, svgoPlugins: [{removeViewBox: false}], use: [pngquant()] })) .pipe(gulp.dest('dist/images')); }); Solved in your watch task, you're watching image changes in 'dist/images/ ' .. you should change that to **'src/images/*' Also in your image task, you're watching only for images directly in the images folder (non recu...